Chili Verde (Green Sauce only)
1/4 LB Tomatillos, husked and quartered
1 LB Poblano Peppers, seeded, roughly chopped
1/2 LB Anaheim Peppers, seeded, roughly chopped
4 Jalapeno Chilies, roughly chopped (If you don't like real spicy you can cut this down to 2 or 3).
2 Habaneros (Use if you like really spicy)
1 Med Onion roughly chopped
6 Cloves Garlic peeled, roughly chopped
1 TBS Cumin
1 TBS Salt
1 TBS Asian Fish Sauce
1. Combine tomatillos, poblano peppers, Anaheim peppers, jalapenos, onion, garlic, cumin and salt to pressure cooker
2. Turn on to meat setting for 15 minutes.
3. When you hear it begin to sizzle put on lid and let it run through its cycle.
4. When the 15 minutes are up and you hear the beep release steam and carefully take off lid.
5. Add your Asian Fish Sauce and stir.
6. Take your mixture and put it in a blender and puree. (or use an Immersion Blender and puree in pot)
7. Return your mixture to your pressure cooker and turn it to warm.
This image is just a small portion of the finished batch. We just used part of it before I remembered to take a picture so I had to use what little we had left. Oops. :)