Quiche made in the NuWave Oven and the PPCXL
4 Oz Cream Cheese, melted in microwave for 40 seconds
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 LB Bacon, diced and cooked
1 Roma Tomato, diced
1. Dice and cook your bacon (we did ours in our Copper Chef pot), when done, drain bacon
2. Melt your cream cheese in microwave for about 40 seconds. Use a fork to whip it up.
3. Add one egg at a time to your cream cheese and whip up with a fork until well blended (it doesn't matter that there will be chunks of cream cheese in the mixture, it will melt when cooked)
4. Add shredded cheese and stir until well blended.
5. Add cooked bacon and stir until blended
6. Add tomato and stir until blended
7. Pour into your quiche pan (we used 2 pans that are 8" in diameter and about 3" in depth)
Directions For the NuWave Oven
Place on 1" rack in NuWave and turn on for 30 minutes.
Directions For the Power Pressure Cooker XL
Put some tin foil over the pan and secure tin foil around it. Place 2 cups water in the pressure cooker and place pan in water.
Turn pressure cooker on to high for 40 minutes (we use the meat setting at 40 minutes).
Secure lid and let it run its cycle. When done, release steam and carefully remove lid.
This one was made in the NuWave Oven.
This is the one done in the Power Pressure Cooker XL