Monday, March 14, 2016

Pork Roast (In the NuWave Oven)

Tonight we decided to make a pork roast in the NuWave Oven. We did one 2 days ago in the Power Pressure Cooker XL and I wanted to see which was better. I have to be honest. I loved them both but the one I liked the taste a bit better was in the NuWave. But in the PPCXL I was able to make gravy from the pork roast. But I would be willing to give up the gravy in order to have a wonderful tasting roast like this one. And it was so easy too.

Pork Roast

Ingredients:
2-3 LB Pork Loin Roast
Salt
Pepper
Worcestershire Sauce

Directions:

Season roast with salt and pepper. Put on some Worcestershire Sauce on the roast and place on the rack (1" - which I discovered means that you turn the rack upside down so it sits lower in the NuWave Oven).

Turn the NuWave Oven on for 18-20 minutes. When done flip roast over and turn back on for another 18-20 minutes.

It is DELICIOUS!!! :)


As a note: Next time I am going to make some slits on the roast and add some garlic, rosemary and thyme in the slits before cooking. This is an idea that a friend of mine on Facebook told me about. She is amazing! I am excited to try this next time.


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I am in New Zealand. I think you must be in America. I'm looking forward to trying some of your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia. Yes, I'm in America. I have always wanted to visit New Zealand. It is so beautiful!! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I'm gunna try it tonight!!!!hell yeaaah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At what temp is the pork loin roasted? I don’t see that listed.

    ReplyDelete