2 Oz Cream Cheese (it's 1/4 of an 8oz Pkg of Cream Cheese)
2 TBS Water
3 TBS Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or Parmesan, whichever you like best)
1 Green Onion, diced
1 Roma Tomato, diced (reserve some for garnish)
1 TSP Butter
1. Melt cream cheese in the microwave in a large glass bowl (it took about 30 seconds for me)
2. Add eggs and water. Whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in cheese, tomato and green onion.
4. Turn your stove to a medium heat and add your butter. Once melted add your egg mixture and cook for about 3-4 minutes, making sure to lift edges and tilt pan to let uncooked portion slide to the underside so it will cook.
5. When your bottom has cooked and is set (but the top is still a little moist) use a spatula and slip it under one side and fold it over to the other side. Continue cooking for another 30 seconds or so and slide it out of the pan to a plate.
Serve with reserved tomatoes.