This is easy to make. We did Tilapia because we didn't have Salmon and it was still very good.
Honey Garlic Salmon
4 TBS Honey
2 TBS Soy Sauce
2 TSP White Vinegar
1 TSP Minced Garlic
2 Salmon Fillets (We used Tilapia because that is what we had)
Salt & Pepper
Scallions, diced finely.
1. Whisk together honey, Soy Sauce, white vinegar and garlic in a small bowl.
2. Pat salmon with a paper towel so it's fairly dry and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Put some oil in your frying pan (we used the Copper Chef pots so we did not add oil) and heat over high heat. Place salmon in the pan, and then immediately turn the heat down to medium.
4. Cook for 5 minutes until the middle of your fish is just starting to change from translucent.
5. Just before you flip the fish, spread 1 TBS of Sauce on the flesh of each fillet.
6. Flip and add some more of the sauce to each fillet and cook the other side just for about 2 minutes, or until it's done.
7. Remove from pan and let rest for a couple minutes.
Serve with diced shallots
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
1-1/2 LB Fresh Asparagus
3 TBS Olive Oil
1/2 TSP Seasoned Salt
1/2 TSP Garlic Pepper Blend
1/2 TSP Dried Oregano Leaves
1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Bacon Bits, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray
Wash asparagus and cut or snap off the ends of the asparagus.
Mix olive oil, seasoned salt, garlic pepper blend and dried oregano leaves together and mix well.
Toss asparagus and mixture together to coat.
Spread asparagus on sheet
Roast uncovered for 10 minutes
Sprinkle with cheese in the middle.
Roast uncovered 5 more minutes or until asparagus is done to your liking (usually crisp but up to you)
When out, sprinkle with bacon bits
Photo by KCK Photography