Hassleback Potatoes (NuWave Oven)
4 Medium Potatoes
4 TBS Butter
1. Wash potatoes really well and leave skins on.
2. Cut very thin slices in the potatoes so they almost go to the bottom of the potato, but not all the way through. Leave the bottom connected.
3. In medium bowl add butter and put in microwave and soften (about 10 seconds)
4. Add garlic salt and Montreal to butter (amount is up to you.)
5. With Pastry brush cover potatoes with butter mixture, making sure you go inside the potato cuts.
6. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes
7. Place on 3" rack and turn NuWave on to 30 minutes.
This is really great with a little sour cream. But to be honest, I would rather have it just like this. This was breakfast so I decided to show it with everything. Don't you love the "fine china"? lol!