Baked Parmesan Tilapia
1 LB Tilapia
1 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 TBS Parsley
1 TBS Paprika
1/2 TSP Salt
1 TSP Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil (or use a copper pot)
2. Mix parmesan, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
3. Lay tilapia on your lined baking sheet or copper pot and drizzle with olive oil on 1 side.
4. Take a scoop of your parmesan and spice mix and spread it on a tilapia. Use your hands and gently press down. Turn over your tilapia and repeat, using all your parmesan mix and pat down.
5. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until fish is cooked completely (will be flaky).