We found a recipe for Tuna Steaks but we couldn't find any Tuna in the store so we decided to try it with Tilapia since that is my favorite fish anyway. This turned out really good. We did make a couple changes to fit our tastes, but it was wonderful!
2 LB Tilapia Steaks
1/2 Onion, diced
1 TBS Minced Garlic
1 Cup Chicken Stock
2 TBS Butter
1 Sprig Thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste
6 TBS Butter
1. Turn your pressure cooker on to the fish setting for 8 minutes
2. Add 2 TBS butter to your pressure cooker and let melt. When melted add the onions and garlic and sauté until they are translucent (about 4 minutes)
3. Add your Tilapia, chicken stock and Thyme to pressure cooker, put on lid and set on the fish setting for 8 minutes. When done, release steam and carefully remove lid.
4. Remove 3/4 of the liquid so that you have 1/4 left in the pressure cooker.
5. Add 6 TBS of butter, salt and pepper and let the butter melt.