Thursday, March 10, 2016

First Time Cooking in the NuWave (Made Steaks)

Oh I am so excited. Today the NuWave came so we decided to try some steaks in it. Can I just say how easy and DELICIOUS they turned out. I wish I would have taken a picture. They were eaten the second they were out. The guys LOVED them. I am in heaven. Just wanted to post this. It was so easy. I first added one spice. I just used something called Montreal Seasoning. I seasoned both sides and put it on the rack. I turned it on for 6 minutes. When it beeped I turned them over and turned it back on for 6 minutes. DONE. Perfect and delicious. You need to go check them out. I am serious. What a great oven. I don't think I will ever use my regular oven again (which is good because I hate cleaning that thing) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment